On Monday 12 March 2007 03:44:56 Alexey K. Goncharov wrote: > Hi folks! > > I would like to install a trunk version of koffice on my KDE 3.5.5/ Qt > 3.3.6 system. Could you tell me the easiest way how to build/install all > dependencies and office in a right way and not to break whole existing > system, please. > Any help is greatly appreciated. > > Thanks for your attention :) ! Hi, You need to build qt-copy and kdelibs from trunk and to do so please follow http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4 You will also need eigen from the kdesupport module (same as strigi, replace strigi with eigen) Put all sources and install files in a different place than your KDE3 files. Then you can get koffice from trunk. Hope it helps and good build! Anne-Marie ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice