List:       koffice
Subject:    Problems with old documents
From:       "Alexey K. Goncharov" <porphirius () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-22 6:51:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

Hi folks !

I updated KOffice to 1.6 and opened one old document today's morning. It was
made with KWord / KFormula almost one year ago, i believe it was 1.4.x
series. So.. and i don't see any formulas.  Terminal's ouput is something
like this:

kformula: WARNING: Error constructing element tree.
kword: ERROR: Error loading formula
kformula: WARNING: Error constructing element tree.
kword: ERROR: Error loading formula
kword: WARNING: Unknown frameset supplied!
kword: WARNING: Unknown frameset supplied!
kword: WARNING: Unknown frameset supplied!

Since that I don't know how to manage a lot of old documents i have. I'm not
sure will it help you or not, but one of that "old documents" is in attach.
Try to open it on your computer.
I don't know how to help you more at this moment. If you would like any
additional information, just drop e-mail in this thread :) I will do my best.

Thanks for your attention, have a good one :) !

--
Jabber: porphirius@jabber.ru
GPG Fingerprint: 0059 5DC9 78BA 596E 0B4C   77E8 F43E 1763 F3E4 E83C

["lab9_report.kwd.zip" (application/x-zip)]