List:       koffice
Subject:    ODF Dinner @ aKademy
From:       Tink <tink () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-09-20 21:14:11

All,

There has been a slight change of plans wrt to ODF dinner on Tuesday evening.

Unfortunately the Guinness Storehouse informed us they will not tend
to groups smaller than 100. However we have found another excellent
restaurant nearby Trinity, just a few minutes walking away, where we
made reservations for the evening.
http://www.fxbrestaurants.com/pem_index.html

Drinks and dinner will be on us, you can already check out the menu A
at their website and make your choice. Vegetarian menu will be
available.

Time is set for 7:00

For those of you who do not attend the ODF meeting please meet at
room nr LB01 after the meeting is over or go to the restaurant
yourself.

How to get to the restaurant:
http://www.fxbrestaurants.com/pem_location.html

Thanks!