List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: ODF Dinner @ aKademy
From:       Giovanni Venturi <gventuri73 () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2006-09-18 21:36:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Alle 23:10, domenica 17 settembre 2006, Sander Koning ha scritto:
> Tink wrote on 2006-09-15 12:54 -0700 regarding ODF Dinner @ aKademy:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Thanks to a generous ODF Day@aKademy sponsor(OSDL DTL) I'm able to
> > organize a dinner at the Guinness brewery
> > http://www.guinness-storehouse.com in Dublin after the ODF Day around
> > 7:00 PM (19:00)
> >
> > We would like to invite KOffice developers attending the aKademy.
>
> How strict is "developers"? Are other contributors welcome as well?
> If so, please add me.
>
> Cheers,
Well, I take part at 2 Jounior Jobs and commited to koffice, maybe it's too
too few to take part to this dinner, but if I can let me know. I have some
ideas on the ODF to share with you.
Cheers,
Giovanni
--
A KDE Italian translator and KSniffer core developer
Slackware GNU/Linux current version - kernel 2.6.17.13