List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice being ported to Windows
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2006-09-01 6:02:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 01 September 2006 01:09, Paul Rittman wrote:
> I read on the consortiuminfo.org interview of Inge Walling by Andy
> Updegrove, that Koffice 2.0 will be ported to Windows. Is this still the
> case?

Yes. In fact, if there were someone around with a Windows development system,
they could try to compile KOffice trunk for Windows right now.

> When will 2.0 come out?

We don't know -- we are dependend on KDE 4 being released and we've got a lot
of work to, we're not just porting KOffice to Qt4 but also making it better.

> I haven't been able to find any confirmation
> of this at teh kde.org site.  Can someone please give me an update on this?
>  Links would be greatly appreciated.Thanks.Paul

We haven't got an official plan or timeline or something like that...
--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi