List:       koffice
Subject:    Tables in kword
From:       Marcus Jacobs <west.wallaby () gmx ! net>
Date:       2006-06-22 12:15:19

I am thinking of using koffice instead of openoffice. I tried kword until I
had to use a table. The usage seems very awkward, unless I overlooked
something.  I wanted to have a table with lines around all cells. Choosing a
template in the table assistant didn't make any difference. I then tried to
change the settings afterwards but could only edit one cell at a time. This
is not practical for larger tables. Is this the normal behaviour, have I done
something wrong, and, if this is really so, will it change in the next
version?
Thanks, Marcus