List:       koffice
Subject:    print preview problem
From:       Olav Pettershagen <olav.pet () online ! no>
Date:       2006-05-06 9:18:18

Hello,

It's been a while since print preview worked in Koffice. It is not a Koffice
1.5 problem as the issue appeared with one of the 1.4 upgrades. The attached
screenshot shows what print preview looks like in all Koffice modules.

Printing to pdf works fine so I use that in stead of direct print preview but
obviously something does not work correctly.

I first thought it was a Koffice bug but since it is not fixed with new
versions/upgrades and I don't see it mentioned anywhere I suspect it is a
more "basic" problem with my setup. So can someone perhaps point me towards a
solution?

SUSE 10.0, AMD64

Olav
--