List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Saving formulas
From:       mfioretti () mclink ! it
Date:       2006-04-18 8:59:51

Alejandro Exojo wrote:

> I just have one problem: formulas. I need to write documents
> with lots of formulas. I wanted to use KWord, because with KFormula
> is a lot easier to type than with OO.org Math. But it seems that
> KFormula doesn't save yet to the OpenDocument format.

just for more background on this issue, you might want to read

"OpenDocument office suites lack formula compatibility",
http://software.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=05/09/09/192250

That article also led more people to work on what should eventually
become the solution, OpenFormula (now developed at
http://www.openformula.org/ )

HTH,
            Marco Fioretti