List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Icon Creation - Re-Created Kpresenter icon,   so I can actually
From:       Jaroslaw Staniek <js () iidea ! pl>
Date:       2006-03-27 9:32:39

Mr Bulldog said the following, On 2006-03-24 00:13:

> Right, I have been annoyed that there isn't all the svg's for the koffice
> suite and no one has come forward with them at all, even after repeating it
> many times. So tonight I have created the first icon for kpresenter and
> looks nearly the same. Anyway can you just look at this to ensure that what
> I am doing is okay, as I will be using these on the Kde Video Tutorial site
> that I am creating.
>
> the link for the image is attached:

Nice design. I may be wrong here but don't you think average people will think
it's rather KChart icon, not KPresenter? The icon contains two bar charts.
I know, PowerPoint's icon contains a pie chart ;)

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska

* KDE3 & KDE4 Libraries For Developing MS Windows Applications:
                   http://www.kdelibs.com/wiki
See also:
* Kexi For MS Windows: http://kexi.pl/wiki/index.php/Kexi_for_MS_Windows
* Kexi Support:        http://www.kexi-project.org/support.html