Mr Bulldog said the following, On 2006-03-24 00:13: > Right, I have been annoyed that there isn't all the svg's for the koffice > suite and no one has come forward with them at all, even after repeating it > many times. So tonight I have created the first icon for kpresenter and > looks nearly the same. Anyway can you just look at this to ensure that what > I am doing is okay, as I will be using these on the Kde Video Tutorial site > that I am creating. > > the link for the image is attached: Nice design. I may be wrong here but don't you think average people will think it's rather KChart icon, not KPresenter? The icon contains two bar charts. I know, PowerPoint's icon contains a pie chart ;) -- regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska Sponsored by OpenOffice Polska to work on * Kexi & KOffice: http://www.kexi-project.org | http://koffice.org/kexi * KDE3 & KDE4 Libraries For Developing MS Windows Applications: http://www.kdelibs.com/wiki See also: * Kexi For MS Windows: http://kexi.pl/wiki/index.php/Kexi_for_MS_Windows * Kexi Support: http://www.kexi-project.org/support.html ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice