List:       koffice
Subject:    MS Access import plugin
From:       Martin Ellis <martin.ellis () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-03-24 18:45:23

Hi,

Apologies to those who have been trying to download the MS Access import
plugin for the KOffice 1.5 betas/release candidates.
I've been moving a few websites around, and a few people ended up getting 404
errors instead of the download they wanted.

The release candidate of the plugin can now be found at:
http://martin.ellis.name/koffice/

I'll upload the final version to the KDE ftp server in due course.

Martin