Hi, Apologies to those who have been trying to download the MS Access import plugin for the KOffice 1.5 betas/release candidates. I've been moving a few websites around, and a few people ended up getting 404 errors instead of the download they wanted. The release candidate of the plugin can now be found at: http://martin.ellis.name/koffice/ I'll upload the final version to the KDE ftp server in due course. Martin ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice