List:       koffice
Subject:    koffice doesn't read formulas correctly (testcase)
From:       Raul Fernandes <rgfbr () yahoo ! com ! br>
Date:       2006-03-15 21:11:17

I have found one bug in kspread 1.5 beta 2.
It doesn't load formulas correctly if the formula has a floating point number.
I have made a spreadsheet with the following formula in cell A1:

=1,5+2,1 (my locale - pt-BR - uses commas, not dot)

When saving, kspread saves the formula replacing the commas to dot (it is ok
as openoffice.org uses dot), but when loading, it doesn't convert to commas
again. So, the result is:

36 (not 3,6)

I have attached the saved file if anyone want to take a look.

Regards

Raul Fernandes
rgfbr@yahoo.com.br

["test01-kspread.ods" (application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet)]