List:       koffice
Subject:    reduce noise in lab mode
From:       "Sara Vasquez" <tikal26 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-11 17:27:51

hey :
I am trying to use krita as much as  I  can, but I am still gettting
use to it. I render 3d images in Maxwell render and there was a
tutorial posted about reducing noise for CS2, but  I am wondering if
there is a way to adapt it to krita.

1.)I am supposed to take the image and convert it to LAB. ( I can't
find the option to save as, but the changelog says they made
improvement so it must be there somewhere)

2.) Supposed to apply the noise filter in luminosity.

but I can't find the the option to export it to L A B so if anyone
could tell me how to do it and if its possible to apply the noise
filter in luminosity.

thanks for all of your help