List:       koffice
Subject:    kspread 1.4.90 does not recalculate
From:       Richard Bos <radoeka () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2006-02-05 19:57:36

I just used the latest kspread (1.4.90 from suse) to update my home finance
bookkeeping and was unpleasantly surprised.  kspread does not update the
fields that are linked to input cells.  At least that is what happens to me,
when using using a .ksp document as input.
E.g. if cell E12 has the D12 has input and D12 changed the E12 does not
change.  Perhaps it works with this easy example, I did not check it.    But
in my case going from .ksp to .odt it does not work.  However, when I change
the field: alter D12 (input field) to e.g. just D1<enter> and change it back
to D12, the field is fine.  Recalculate sheet or document does not seem to
work either....

Another thing is that many calculated fields display ##### as output, after I
opened the saved .odt document.  However, oocalc does it all fine .... Don't
know if I should be glad about that, I think I am.

Are there others with the same experience???

Before you ask: I can't share my document.  I'm sorry about that in advance.

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless