List:       koffice
Subject:    koconverter error
From:       "cuk \(sent by Nabble.com\)" <lists () nabble ! com>
Date:       2006-02-01 19:50:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Greetings to everyone,
I was looking for a converter for .odt to .txt files similar to antiword for .doc \
when I found koconverter. I am running Slackware 10.2 with Qt: 3.3.4 KDE: 3.4.2 \
KOConverter: 1.4 I have openoffice installed and the error occurs no matter if the \
document was created by OO or Koffice.  After running ~$ koconverter ODTtest.odt \
ODTtest.txt I receive >

koffice (filter manager): WARNING: Can't open \
application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text, trying filter chooser

and a graphical filter chooser pops up.
I select open document and>

ASSERT: "!fixedStyles.isNull()" in oowriterimport.cc (200)
openoffice-filter: ERROR: No office:body found!
ASSERT: "!paperElement.isNull()" in oowriterimport.cc (2471)
export-filter-lib: WARNING: Unexpected attribute xmlns in document-info!
export-filter-lib: WARNING: No

appears, and an empty .txt file is made.
I am not an experienced linux user, so any help would be very much appreciated, \
thanks in advance,

Best

koffice-general forum at Nabble.com.