List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: fix a corrupted  file-suse linux
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2005-12-07 22:02:18

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005, Gracia M. Littauer wrote:

> I have a cheekbook spreadsheet file (ver 1.2.9) that I unziped & now
> have a beautiful maindoc.xml.
>
> I did this because I can't boot it..it locks
> up. It seems to be booting the .png part of the file, not the main one
> with the info

Sounds like someone made a bad mistake and a bad bug got into KSpread 1.4.2 --
it should be able to read all old files. Could you create a bug in bugs.kde.org and
attach one of the unreadable files? Or, if they are private, one of the KSpread
developers should contact your. I'm just a Krita hacker...

Boudewijn