List:       koffice
Subject:    fix a corrupted  file-suse linux
From:       "Gracia M. Littauer" <gracia () yadtel ! net>
Date:       2005-12-07 21:59:25

I have a cheekbook spreadsheet file (ver 1.2.9) that I unziped & now
have a beautiful maindoc.xml.

I did this because I can't boot it..it locks
up. It seems to be booting the .png part of the file, not the main one
with the info

What can I do with it to get a kspeadsheet file I can read & work with?

 I have no idea how this happened & believe it or not, ALL my old &
backup check books that I haven't touched in months are in that state,
but not other files.

BTW I just upgrade my OS to suse 10 & Kspreadsheet 1.4.2
--
Gracia...Cooleemee, NC   Registered Linux user #263390 - SuSE 10 Pro
My country, right or wrong. If right, to be kept right, if wrong, to be