List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Is it possible to mirror text in word or presenter?
From:       "Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris" <gwidion () mpc ! com ! br>
Date:       2005-12-01 3:14:00

On Wednesday 30 November 2005 06:43 pm, Richard Bos wrote:
> Is it possible to mirror text in kword or kpresenter?  I mean just
> regular latin (English) characters.  This is useful for people that
> need to write text that is to be printed on a e.g. a T-shirt.

Hi - if you want a mirrored output for making up some masks for
whatever printing proccess, I will sugegest that you either use the
GIMP, or Krita, or maybe, that you generate a PS (postscript) file,
and mirror it with a PS manipulation tool (or printer control).

As for OO and Ms Word, boith should be able to do it with the "artisc
text" they render as 3D object.

If it is  a lot of text, maybe you will find sodipodi/inkscape more to
your likening.

	JS
	-><-