List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Is it possible to mirror text in word or presenter?
From:       Richard Bos <radoeka () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2005-11-30 20:58:12

Op woensdag 30 november 2005 21:48, schreef David Faure:
> And mirror means... right to left? But like EDCBA or like what "ABCDE"
> would really look like in a mirror?

The latter, how it really would look in a mirror.  So yu stick the printout on
a T-shirt.  After you remove the (special) paper one should be able to read
the text on T-shirt.

> The answer is that this isn't supported, in any case.

Would it make a chance if I open a bug report for it?

> [Do you know if OOo or MSWord supports it?]

I checked OOo-1.4 quickly, but could not find it.  MSword I did not check it
all.

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless