List:       koffice
Subject:    KoUnitDoubleSpinBox::valueChanged vs value()
From:       Tymoteusz Majewski <maju7 () o2 ! pl>
Date:       2005-10-30 16:22:32

Hi!
Just wanted to point that
signal KoUnitDoubleSpinBox::valueChanged( double ) is always sent with
the value visible in the spinbox (so in current units)
and
the value() function returns value in pt (using KoUnit::fromUserValue).

This can be a bit confusing especially to someone new like me and it
took me quite some time to figure out what is going on.

I guess it won't be changed now, but maybe the authors can provide
signal KoUnitDoubleSpinBox::valueChangedInPt( double ) and send it
whenever valueChange is emited.

This applies to KoUnitDoubleSpinComboBox as well.

Cheers
maju