List:       koffice
Subject:    Kpresenter Not Centered
From:       Andy Choens <gunksta () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-08 20:38:02

My old laptop had a display of 1024x768.  My new one is 1280x800.
I've noticed that when I go to display a presentation on my new
laptop, it's no centered in the screen.

This is only after I hit F12.

This is not a problem with the slide itself.  The text is clearly
centered on the slide when I zoom out to view the entire slide.  The
problem is only with the display on screen.

The problem is identical regardless of template chose or if I use a
"screen" template or not.

Any ideas on how I can get it to display properly?