My old laptop had a display of 1024x768. My new one is 1280x800. I've noticed that when I go to display a presentation on my new laptop, it's no centered in the screen. This is only after I hit F12. This is not a problem with the slide itself. The text is clearly centered on the slide when I zoom out to view the entire slide. The problem is only with the display on screen. The problem is identical regardless of template chose or if I use a "screen" template or not. Any ideas on how I can get it to display properly? ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice