List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Kspread working with time calculations
From:       Tomas Mecir <mecirt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-19 6:54:07

On 9/18/05, R.M. Langbroek <rutger@raveworld.org> wrote:
> I recently upgraden koffice to the latest version but now my former
> kspread sheet doesn't work anymore (parse errors all around)

Latest version ? That means, 1.4.1 ?

> Is there something changed according to working with times?

There were some changes in the parsing, aye.

> on cell a1 I put :   18:00
> on cell a2 I put :   13:00
> on cell a3 I put : =A1 + A2 and this gives a parse error
> on previous versions it always worked perfectly

Works perfectly here, but I have the latest development snapshot, not
1.4.1 - and I made some quite big changes to the formula handler
there.

Is 18:00 and 13:00 properly detected as time values - does it get
automatically right-aligned upon entering it ? If not, then the parser
fails to detect the time value for some weird reason ... Which locale
settings do you use ?

/ Tomas