List:       koffice
Subject:    Kspread working with time calculations
From:       "R.M. Langbroek" <rutger () raveworld ! org>
Date:       2005-09-18 21:01:03

Hi there

I'm new on the list so if i'm doing something wrong, blame osama...

I recently upgraden koffice to the latest version but now my former
kspread sheet doesn't work anymore (parse errors all around)

Is there something changed according to working with times?

on cell a1 I put :   18:00
on cell a2 I put :   13:00
on cell a3 I put : =A1 + A2 and this gives a parse error
on previous versions it always worked perfectly

Rutger