List:       koffice
Subject:    kopalette
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2005-07-28 19:31:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

For Krita, I've made a library that manages docker windows & tabs. It's not
completely done yet, but Peter Simonsson would like to use them to replace
Kivio's floating dockers and this library would do well in Karbon, too.

Future improvements are drag & drop of tabs and saving and restoring of docker
& tab positions.

I want to move the lib from Krita to koffice, but I'm unsure where to put it.
Shall I make another directory under lib, parallel to kofficeui and
kopainter? Or shall I place the files (after lowercasing them) in kofficeui?

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi