List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: libwv2.so.1 and Koffice 1.4 for Fedora 4
From:       BRUCE STANLEY <bruce.stanley () prodigy ! net>
Date:       2005-07-07 12:53:04

--- David FaurFaureurfaure.kde> wrote:

> On Thursday 07 July 2005 02:51, BRUCE STANLEY wrote:
> > Hi!
> > I am trying to install KoffKoffice on Fedora 4 and
> > I have it down to one last dependency that I have
> > not yet found in the Red Hat Extras.
> >
> > The name of the lib is  libwlibwv.1.
> > I found  libwlibwvin the  wv-1wv.....rpm package.
> >
> > Does anyone recognize this lib?
> > If so,  what rpm package can I find it in?
>
> Following the first hit in googgoogle
httphttppm.pbonpbone/index.php3phpat/4/idplidpl7483/com/wv2-wv2.2-4.0.fc4.fce.kde6.rpm.htmlhtml
> --
TrolTrolltechto work on KDE,KDE
KonqKonquerortphttpww.wwwqkonqueror), and
KOffKOffice(httphttpww.wwwfkoffice).

> _______

Thanks David!

I downloaded a copy of the binary from
a link on the wed site you sent me.

I will try installing it tonight.

I am surprised that this RPM is not in
the Red Hat Extras!

The cost of the bleeding edge I guess  :-(