List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Kspread Bug?
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2005-06-27 8:38:26

On Sunday 26 June 2005 23.08, Andy Choens wrote:
> Before I got and send this in to kspread's bug system, I want to make
> sure it's no someting with my setup.  I have a VERY simple spreadsheet
> with some lined boxes....it's a simple calendar.  I would like to
> email it to a couple of willing people and have you print it.  I can't
> seem to get the horizontal lines on the first column to print,
> although they are present in the print preview.  I'm just not
> convinced it's kspread simply because my printer has been acting weird
> lately.
>
> If a couple of people will volunteer off the list, I'll send you the
> spreadsheet and you can try printing it.  If everyone gets the same
> results, I'll file a bug report.

Ok, send it to me and I will have a look.  I am responsible (guilty?) for the
present state of the print code so I can probably fix it as well if there is
a problem.

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |