On Sunday 26 June 2005 23.08, Andy Choens wrote: > Before I got and send this in to kspread's bug system, I want to make > sure it's no someting with my setup. I have a VERY simple spreadsheet > with some lined boxes....it's a simple calendar. I would like to > email it to a couple of willing people and have you print it. I can't > seem to get the horizontal lines on the first column to print, > although they are present in the print preview. I'm just not > convinced it's kspread simply because my printer has been acting weird > lately. > > If a couple of people will volunteer off the list, I'll send you the > spreadsheet and you can try printing it. If everyone gets the same > results, I'll file a bug report. Ok, send it to me and I will have a look. I am responsible (guilty?) for the present state of the print code so I can probably fix it as well if there is a problem. -Inge -- Inge Wallin | Thus spake the master programmer: | | "After three days without programming, | inge@lysator.liu.se | life becomes meaningless." | | Geoffrey James: The Tao of Programming. | ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice