List:       koffice
Subject:    Kspread Bug?
From:       Andy Choens <gunksta () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-06-26 21:08:20

Before I got and send this in to kspread's bug system, I want to make
sure it's no someting with my setup.  I have a VERY simple spreadsheet
with some lined boxes....it's a simple calendar.  I would like to
email it to a couple of willing people and have you print it.  I can't
seem to get the horizontal lines on the first column to print,
although they are present in the print preview.  I'm just not
convinced it's kspread simply because my printer has been acting weird
lately.

If a couple of people will volunteer off the list, I'll send you the
spreadsheet and you can try printing it.  If everyone gets the same
results, I'll file a bug report.

For the record, I'm using kspread 1.4.

--andy