Before I got and send this in to kspread's bug system, I want to make sure it's no someting with my setup. I have a VERY simple spreadsheet with some lined boxes....it's a simple calendar. I would like to email it to a couple of willing people and have you print it. I can't seem to get the horizontal lines on the first column to print, although they are present in the print preview. I'm just not convinced it's kspread simply because my printer has been acting weird lately. If a couple of people will volunteer off the list, I'll send you the spreadsheet and you can try printing it. If everyone gets the same results, I'll file a bug report. For the record, I'm using kspread 1.4. --andy ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice