List:       koffice
Subject:    Question Koncerning Kivio/Kivio MP
From:       John Baxter <jlb () adfitech ! com>
Date:       2005-05-27 16:05:42

We are wondering if Kivio/Kivio MP can do the following:

Create a network diagram, in which when one clicks on a network cloud
(or other stencil object) that a new diagram or layer would be viewed
that would have a more detailed version of the individual objects which
comprises the original (or higher level view) of the network cloud. One
might call it a "drill-down" ability.

I am not a member of the mailing list, would you please also respond to
jlb at adfitech.com.

Best regards,
John Baxter