We are wondering if Kivio/Kivio MP can do the following: Create a network diagram, in which when one clicks on a network cloud (or other stencil object) that a new diagram or layer would be viewed that would have a more detailed version of the individual objects which comprises the original (or higher level view) of the network cloud. One might call it a "drill-down" ability. I am not a member of the mailing list, would you please also respond to jlb at adfitech.com. Best regards, John Baxter ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice