List:       koffice
Subject:    Kspread 1.4 printing
From:       Olav Pettershagen <olav.pet () online ! no>
Date:       2005-05-18 7:13:45

Hello,

I upgraded my koffice 1.3 installation to SUSE's version of Koffice 1.4 beta.

So far everything seems fine, e.g. except for one thing. When printing
existing 1.3 documents with spreadsheets weird diagonal lines appear in the
printout. This problem appear in my existing documents and templates with
embedded spreadsheets and e.g. in the the standard kcalc templates (without
embedded objects) provided in the installation.

However, the problem does not seem to appear in new spreadsheets created from
scratch in 1.4.

1. Could this problem be specific to the SUSE build?

2. If it is a general problem, can I do something about it other than creating
new document templates from scratch in Koffice 1.4 (or revert to Koffice
1.3)?

BTW in native Kword I do not have the problem about embedded spreadsheets in
existing documents "jumping around" or disappearing which was briefly
discussed on this list before, but the sheets do disappear if I save the doc
in the oasis format.

Cheers

Olav