List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: printing address labels
From:       vaise () votreservice ! com
Date:       2005-05-09 7:29:02

On Friday 06 May 2005 23:29, Charlie Bradley wrote:
> I have looked almost everywhere to find some info about printing address
> labels (avery to be specific) in KDE using Kword or Kaddressbook or
> something.  Can anyone point me in a direction?
> Charlie
Hi Charlie !
6 month ago I tried too, but didn't succed : it wasn't implemented yet. Even
if there is an entry in kword. All I could do was to print one page = one
adress...
I used Mandrake 10 or 10.1 at the time (Mandrake is late for programs, so it
could be ready now with latest kword ?)
I had to use glabels. It's not kde look, I don't like it.
Dsant, from Lyon in France.

This was my first message on this list.