List:       koffice
Subject:    koffice and openoffice's password-protected document
From:       not available <das-pobox () mail ! ru>
Date:       2005-02-02 16:43:15

Hello Everybody,

I have no experience with koffice and very little
experience with openoffice. I am aware that openoffice
writer documents can be protected with a password.
I have heard that there is a level of compatibility
between the two office packages (what interests me is
that the KOffice software is able to open and interpret
documents created with OpenOffice).
So my question is: can KOffice read OpenOffice's
password-protected documents?

Thank you very much in advance for your time!

Best Regards,

Dimitar