Hello Everybody, I have no experience with koffice and very little experience with openoffice. I am aware that openoffice writer documents can be protected with a password. I have heard that there is a level of compatibility between the two office packages (what interests me is that the KOffice software is able to open and interpret documents created with OpenOffice). So my question is: can KOffice read OpenOffice's password-protected documents? Thank you very much in advance for your time! Best Regards, Dimitar ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice