List:       koffice
Subject:    KOffice for Linspire
From:       Wallace Morse <wlmhmm () joimail ! com>
Date:       2004-12-29 9:06:28

I purchased a computer with Linspire preinstalled. Since it came without
a desktop office program, will KOffice work with Linspire? I am brand
new to Linux so any help would be appreciated. Does the program
self-install? I am looking for  good "word" and spreadsheet programs. If
you choose to help me, please give me detailed instructions by return
email on how to get and install the product.

Many thanks

Wallace Morse