List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: H E L P
From:       seth () cql ! com
Date:       2004-06-02 21:28:30

The error message is telling you precisely what is happening.  The
configure program does not find qt version 3.1 or greater.

Unless we know whether in fact qt v3.1 or greater is installed, we can't
tell you how to proceed.  If it is installed but isn't found by configure,
that is one situation.  If it isn't installed, then obviously you need to
install it.