List:       koffice
Subject:    Images in Kugar
From:       James Grant <topace () lightbox ! org>
Date:       2004-03-24 5:37:24

Hi all,
(preamble)
  I just checked out Kugar to generate a 300 page report for a volunteer
organization I help out with, and I was surprised at how easy it went (once i
figured out what that I had to create the data file myself)...  start to
finish, including learning curve, and creating the script to query the
database and create the xml data file, was under 2 hours.

(question)
Now, I have one question, they really liked the results, and asked for their
logo to be included in the page header of the report...

Is this possible yet?  I don't see an option to insert an image :(

Im using Koffice 1.3.

Cheers,
  James

--