Hi all, (preamble) I just checked out Kugar to generate a 300 page report for a volunteer organization I help out with, and I was surprised at how easy it went (once i figured out what that I had to create the data file myself)... start to finish, including learning curve, and creating the script to query the database and create the xml data file, was under 2 hours. (question) Now, I have one question, they really liked the results, and asked for their logo to be included in the page header of the report... Is this possible yet? I don't see an option to insert an image :( Im using Koffice 1.3. Cheers, James -- James Grant Lightbox Technologies Inc. http://www.lightbox.org 613-294-3670 ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice