List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KWord printing freezes -- note
From:       Marc Heyvaert <marc_heyvaert () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-03-22 13:02:58

Hi Benjamin,

If you log this as a bug (you can add comments,
testfiles, etc..) Pls test some more to give the
developers a clue of what exactly is happening. Does
the problem occur with all fonts? I recently had a
problem (with KOffice 1.2) printing in Kword, it froze
like you described, and in the end it was just a
matter of changing the font used in the text. I know I
have to avoid that font now.

Marc