List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Minimum KDE requirements for KOffice.
From:       "Marco Fioretti" <m.fioretti () inwind ! it>
Date:       2004-02-17 16:06:33

> On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 16:46:57 +0100, "Marco Fioretti"
> <m.fioretti@inwind.it> said:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I would like to install, on a computer which has *ONLY* Linux and
> > XFree installed, the following programs and nothing else:
>
> Datailed info:
> http://www.kde.org/info/requirements/3.2.php
> Cheers,

Thanks for the prompt answer. I am printing that page and will study it.
My questions was wider, however, sorry if it wasn't clear:

1) once I have all the prerequired non KDE things, which KDE modules:
contain the applications I listed, and which KDE modules are essential to
KOffice? and can KOffice work with only KDE 3.2 below (no 3.1 KDE or
Qt stuff?)

Thanks again,
Marco Fioretti