List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Default text oriented templates
From:       "M. Fioretti" <m.fioretti () inwind ! it>
Date:       2004-02-15 20:25:39

On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 21:01:42 PM +0100, David Faure (dfaure@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se) wrote:

> 3) make more templates for all combinations, indeed.
>
> If you can do 1 and 3, go ahead. If anyone else can do 2, go ahead
> too, otherwise, well, it's on my huge list but OASIS format has the
> priority for now :)

You'll only get cheers from me for giving priority to OASIS
support/migration!

See my other message about cloning/adapting via scripts the OOo
templates.

Ciao,
	Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient
means for going backwards.                    Aldous Huxley