List:       koffice
Subject:    KWord 1.3: double meaning for CTL+S ???
From:       "M. Fioretti" <m.fioretti () inwind ! it>
Date:       2004-02-15 17:50:53

Greetings,

Happily typing in Kword 1.3 thanks to all previous suggestions from
the list.

I have noticed another problem/source of confusion in the interface.

I wanted to save the current document. Having used mostly OOo lately,
I typed <CTL> S . The "Find Text" window popped up.

I was first surprised ("why is it different?") then hopefully
surprised ("gee, please tell me this has all the same shortcuts as
Emacs").

Then I noticed that "CTL+S" is listed *both* in the File Menu (Save)
*and* in the Edit menu (Find...). Obviously, at least in my setup,
only the second meaning is true. At this point:

1) Why is it listed also as Save shortcut?
2) What is the real shortcut for Save?
3) If a bug, where should I file it?

TIA,
	Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Non � il concetto di intelligenza extraterrestre a essere difficile da
afferrare. E' il concetto opposto che incontra resistenze. I. Asimov.