List:       koffice
Subject:    KWord 1.3 Spellchecking Problems
From:       Dik Takken <D.H.J.Takken () phys ! uu ! nl>
Date:       2004-02-10 21:38:04

Hi all,

I am having some trouble with KWord Spell Checking. I list some of them
here, maybe someone knows solutions?

* When I select ISpell, I cannot select the language. The only thing I can
choose is 'ISpell Default.' ISpell does work perfectly in several
languages when invoked from the command-line.

* The spell-check toolbar button does not do anything, and neither does
the Spellcheck -> Spelling menu entry.

* When I enable 'Auto Spellcheck' and 'Display spelling errors in
document', it doesn't work. When I type a lot of spelling errors, nothing
happens.

In short, the only thing that seems to work with any language in KWord is
using the 'Check the Spelling of this word' RMB menu, and it works only
with ASpell.

Am I doing something wrong? Are these functions not implemented? Are these
bugs?

Cheers!

Dik