List:       koffice
Subject:    compiling 1.3. with prefixed ImageMagick
From:       Mikhail Ramendik <mr () ramendik ! ru>
Date:       2004-01-30 20:12:41

Hello,

My distro has an older version of ImageMagick as RPM. I don't want to
break that so I have compiled the new version of ImageMagick with
-prefix=/usr/local/ImageMagick-5.5.7

However, I could not get the configure script of koffice 1.3 to find it.
I tried:

./configure --with-ImageMagick=/usr/local/ImageMagick-5.5.7

but it still sid ImageMagick was missing!

Is there a way to tell it where to look for ImageMagick?

(BTW, is KOffice using ImageMagick's perl capabilities? If so, the
reason may be different; the perl part of ImageMagick has failed to
compile for some reason, so I disabled it. If this is the problem I'll
search for a way to fix it.)

Yours, Mikhail Ramendik