Hello, My distro has an older version of ImageMagick as RPM. I don't want to break that so I have compiled the new version of ImageMagick with -prefix=/usr/local/ImageMagick-5.5.7 However, I could not get the configure script of koffice 1.3 to find it. I tried: ./configure --with-ImageMagick=/usr/local/ImageMagick-5.5.7 but it still sid ImageMagick was missing! Is there a way to tell it where to look for ImageMagick? (BTW, is KOffice using ImageMagick's perl capabilities? If so, the reason may be different; the perl part of ImageMagick has failed to compile for some reason, so I disabled it. If this is the problem I'll search for a way to fix it.) Yours, Mikhail Ramendik ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice