List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: users book about KOffice
From:       Holger Schroeder <holger-kde () holgis ! net>
Date:       2004-01-30 15:09:14

Hi,

when somebody writes a book about koffice, it would be very cool to write that
book _with_ koffice, so you can proove, that koffice is already good enough
to do that. ( or you can be a tester for that functionality and report back
all the things that you are missing / that are going wrong... ) i guess the
developers will help you by working on those bugs you may encounter.

Holger