List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: users book about KOffice
From:       "Eugene Nine" <enine () ninefamily ! com>
Date:       2004-01-28 18:56:13

Thats what I was thinking.  Seems the next release of koffice is coming soon, I've \
seen talk about converting the file format to that of OOO so I would make a guess \
that a book based on Koffice, if started now and closely following the beta's of 2.0 \
could be released around the right time.  I wich I had started out with Linux/KDE \
earlier, there is so much I want to help out with now, but I'm still playing catch \
up.

Eugene Nine

From: Thomas Zander <TZander@factotummedia.nl>
Date:  Wed, 28 Jan 2004 19:49:25 +0100